Sunday 31 May 2009

Susan Boyle Rocks!


Non-stamping or crafting post here...just letting you know up front...

I've been meaning to share something with you, although I suspect many will have heard of Susan Boyle already!

About 2 weeks ago I accidently clicked some link that took me to a YouTube video showing Susan Boyle singing on Britain's Got Talent. I must have been lacking for things to do that day, because usually I would back button out of there quick smart....but I didn't, I watched the clip...and if you feel like a bit of uplifting...can I suggest you do the same?

Susan Boyle: I Dreamed a Dream - April 2009

Then there is this clip showing her singing in the Semi Final:

Susan Boyle: Memory - May 2009

The Finals were held last night in the UK...she came second, and this is her performance:

Susan Boyle: I Dreamed a Dream, Finals - May 2009.

Just thought I'd share those with you. Her voice gives me goosebumps, and I hope that there are many big exciting things on her horizon. Susan Boyle, you rock!

Sam.

3 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

If she came second who on Earth came first!!! I think she is an absolutely AMAZING talent!
TFS these clips!
xXx

Kristie said...

LOL...I was thinking the same thing as Deb! I saw the video of her singing on some blog a while back and was completely blown away at her amazing talent. She looks so ordinary and then she opens her mouth and bam!!!! Whoever came first must be astonishing to beat her :)

Judy C said...

Yes, she's been given a beautiful voice and I'll be first in line to buy her proposed CD. My prayer for her is that she can cope with the attention (some unfortunately, not so nice) which has been difficult of late. BTW, the winner was a dance group called Diversity. They were good, but recent bad publicity in the UK probably lost her the number one spot.
Thanks for sharing the links.