Monday 4 February 2008

Punch Art Ideas


Just a really quick post, and a HUGE :-) thanks to Diane and Tracy for pointing me in the direction of these fabulous Punch Art ideas pages on Splitcoaststampers:

memory_lane

and

Cre8tingMemories, there are several Word documents in this post...make sure you scroll down to see them all (they are hosted on the demo-only side of SCS...if you don't have access to that side please feel free to drop me an email, and I'll email them to you [I asked the document owner, and she does not mind if I do this],

and

Forget-me-not

and

yawp

ETA a few more useful links:

Stamp with Heather punch art

Chic 'n Scratch punch art

Chic 'n Scratch animal punch book

Andrea Walford's Punch Bear Tutorial

Stampin' Pretty

Stamping with Roxy

Inking Idaho



Paper Punch Addiction

Stamp-n-Design 

Jackie Topa

Marie Shaughnessy

I wanted to post the links here because it will mean I don't lose them again!! These ladies have some great ideas!

The first link is the one I was thinking of (while I was looking for them the other day), but it doesn't actually have a flower on it like mine...so I'm not sure where I got the idea from!

Thanks again Diane and Tracy :-).

Sam.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the inspiration...I can't seem to open the link featuring ideas by Cre8tingMemories. Any ideas?

Minerva

Sam said...

Hi Minerva,

If you send me an email (to navarino@yahoo.com) I will send the files to you directly.

They are on the Stampin' Up! demo-only side of SCS but I have asked the file owner and she does not mind if I send them to you.

There are four files. They are MS Word documents and they are about 1 mb in size each (4 mb total = pretty big).

HTH
Sam.

Sam said...

P.S. Thanks for your comment!

Kim said...

thanks for the mention!

Kim Score
www.paperpunchaddiction.com