Friday 16 March 2012

Easter Punch Art Shadowbox...


Still having lots of fun here with these shadowboxes. The only problem is they take me a couple of days to complete...with little windows of opportunity snatched here and there (during Thumper's nap-time, after bed-time, etc). I much prefer to get my projects done in one sitting (call me an instant gratification-type of gal), but this staggered approach does allow me to think about what I am going to do next, and how I am going to do it, so I seem to be making less boo-boos. I guess that's gotta be counted as a win!

Again, the card front is super simple. I may go back and add a small Easter sentiment on the front too, but I did not have anything appropriate, and I really am just trying for a wrapper effect, the inside being the focal bit in my mind.





Well, that concludes this morning's play-time for me. For some reason my house does not appear to cleaning itself. It must be broken! I shall have to see about getting it fixed....quickly.

I have another shadowbox idea brewing in the old cerebral cortex, but I might leave it to simmer some...you know, enhance the flavours ;-).

Thanks for visiting my place, and have a lovely last-day-of-the-work-week!

8 comments:

Patrice said...

WOW Sam this is fabulous! I love all the gorgeous little details. That is one super cute little bunny too.

x

Jen W. said...

This is fantastic! I love all the layers and details on your gorgeous shadowbox!

Kim said...

wonderful use of the peachy keen face on your sweet little bunny!

Becky Green said...

ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!!!!!!! :) (found your through Paper Punch Addiction!) :)

Gail said...

SO CUTE. I LOVE IT. IT WOULD PERFECT FOR MY GRANDSON.

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Flippin' awesome!! I love your cute shadow boxes that you have been making lately and this one tops them all.

chantal said...

J'aime beaucoup!!!
Chantal (de la France)

Jodene said...

This is so adorable Sam! I just love that little bunny. I think I am going to have to go in search for a tutorial as I just love this technique!
And as far as housework is concerned, I think we got duped when we bought our house as the self-cleaning mechanism seems to be missing! lol