Thursday 15 March 2012

Crochet Ripple Blanket Update...


 Hooray! I'm almost three quarters of the way through my crochet ripple blanket project :-).

So far I have:
  • 5 repeats of 6 colours, with 4 rows of each colour (1 + 2 + 1) per repeat, for a total of 120 rows
  • 120 rows of 283 treble stitches (on a 4.0 mm bamboo hook), for a total of 33960 treble stitches!
  • used approximately 30 x 50g balls of Sublime Baby Cashmere Merino Silk DK (but I have lots of scabby little leftovers from each ball that I can use for smaller projects like Granny Squares).


 I have another shadowbox card ready to photograph tomorrow....fingers crossed the sun is out.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It's looking awesome Sm! I have just finished 2 granny's and post them shortly....x Ange

Tracey said...

That's a lot of love going into that blankie Sam - looking fantastic:-}

Patrice said...

Oh my gosh this is looking awesome Sam. It's going to be finished in time for the cooler weather - mind you I bet you've been enjoying having it on your lap whilst working on it lately with the lousy weather we've had.

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Wow Sam - your crocheting is awesome! You have certainly learnt how to do it very, very well! I love the colours - they look so fab together. Makes me want to get out my crochet hook and get stuck right into it.