Friday 8 May 2009

Mother's Day Mojo


I thought I would use the current Mojo Monday sketch to make a Mother's Day card...


The colours and papers are all the same as the card I made last night...because I didn't clean up after myself...plus, I'm having a thing for these colours just now anyway ;-).

This is the card that I made:


The cardstock colours are Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White, and the ink is Basic Brown Classic ink. The Designer Series Papers are from the Bella Rose and Candy Lane packs. The Mother's Day sentiment is from the Occasional Greetings stamp set.

The ribbon is 5/8" Grosgrain in Chocolate Chip and 1/4" Pretty in Pink. I have also used the scallop edge punch, paper piercer, Flower Fusion Too felt flowers, Clear Rhinestone Brads, SNAIL, sticky strip, dimensionals and mini glue dots.

I apologise for the dodgy photos of late. I've been photographing at night, using the flash...it does all sorts of weirdo things to the colours.

Hope you all had a great week.
Thanks for visiting,
Sam.

5 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Beautiful Mother's Day card Sam - Love these colours together too. Hope you get spoilt rotten on Sunday!!
xXx

Kristie said...

This is gorgeous Sam...it's a great colour combo and I don't mind seeing more of it :)

Unknown said...

Sam, this card is beautiful....I LOVE everything about it!! Xx

deconstructing jen said...

Wow, that's a beautiful card! I love that sketch that you worked from and you executed it very well. :D

Leonie said...

What a pretty card, I love the color combo! I am really going to have to do something with those fusion flowers sometime soon!