Tuesday 30 September 2008

Blog Comp Entries Part 6...

A few more entries for my blog comp!

This beautiful card is from my cyber-friend Kristie:


Then there is this lovely contribution from my great stamping buddy Di:



And, finally (for now) there is this wonderful card from Debbie:


I have had so much fun receiving all of your entries girls...thank you! I might have to hold one of these comps again....SOON!

It is not too late to enter...I will accept entries until midnight AEST tonight (30th September 2008). The full details can be found here.

Talk to you again soon,
Sam.

PS. I think that I am up-to-date with posting all of the entries that I have received notice of so far. So if you have made an entry, and you haven't seen it on my blog yet, please drop me a line tonight on: navarino@yahoo.com and let me know. Thank you!

No comments: