Tuesday 23 September 2008

More lovely Blog comp entries...

Having a little competition on my blog has been very exciting! I am loving getting new entries. It is not too late to enter, so if you are keen to have a go the details can be found in this post.

The latest entries are all beautiful!! Poor hubby is going to have such a hard time choosing. I've told him what his duties are, and he is up for it. I may also ask Miss 4, who loves checking out cards, to choose her favourite too...and there might be a little something in it for that person too :-).

Ok.....the first lovely card I have to show you is by Caroline:



Then there are two beautiful cards by Karen...you can also see them both on her blog here and here:





and the final gorgeous entry for now is by Jean:



Thanks again girls for taking the time to create for my challenge. I love your cards...and they are giving me lots of inspiration :-).

Have a great day,
Sam.

No comments: