Wednesday 24 September 2008

Christmas Card Class Tonight...

...Just a little reminder that I have a Christmas card class tonight (Wednesday 24th September) at my home in south Canberra.

We will be making two Christmas cards using different techniques, including paper folding and masking. The class starts at 7:30pm and costs $10 per person (refundable if you place a Stampin' Up! order of $100 or more with me on the night).

The cost includes all the materials you will need for the two cards (including envelopes and a sample sheet for your technique journal) and a light supper (which includes the chocolate cake I just pulled out of the oven ;-).

I have a couple of places free tonight (maximum group size is 6 people), so if you are interested in joining us, please send me an email at: navarino@yahoo.com and I will get back to you.

Here is a teensie pic of one of the cards we will be making tonight...just to whet your appetite.



Have a lovely day (isn't the weather in the ACT beautiful today :-)!
Sam.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hey Sam! Have fun tonight mate - will be thinking of you! Wish I lived close by - I would come along for some cardmaking fun!

Karen
xo