Monday 8 September 2008

A groovy little gift idea...

I wanted to show you just one of the amazing swaps I got at Regionals on Saturday. This one is from my fellow demonstrator, Veronica. Isn't it gorgeous?!




The cardstock colours are: Mellow Moss, Cameo Coral, Chocolate Chip and Confetti White. The stamps are from the One Of A Kind stamp set. Veronica has also used a Mellow Moss eyelet, a Mellow Moss button, the paper piercer and the slit punch. The beautiful little candle inside is a PartyLite "cherry orchard" tealight (Mmmmmmmmmmmmm....:-). The tealight is held in place with a dimensional.

While I was outside with the kids this afternoon I couldn't resist taking some snaps of one of our beautiful Magnolias which is in full bloom at the moment.





Ciao!
Sam.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Hey there Sam! That swap is soooooooooooooo cute! I love things that are unusual!

Oh and the flowers are beautiful too - great pics!

Karen
xo

Tracy said...

Hi Sam :) think the swap card is so cute! Make a lovely kitchen tea gift for guests. I think I might just have to get that slit punch. It has so many uses!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sam, love the colours and the stamps in this one. Your photos are always so clear - why don't mine look so good?!!
Ange

Sam said...

Thanks girls!

re: the photos Ange, I usually take about 10, trying to get it to look - just so! Talk about fussy ;-).

Sam.