Sunday 28 September 2008

Delightfully Dashing!

I just wanted to show you a little Christmas card that I made last weekend. I got inspiration for this card from this beautiful creation by Laurie Schmidlin.


The colours are Real Red, Old Olive and Very Vanilla. I have also used some of Stampin' Up!'s fabulous 'Dashing' Designer Series Paper (DSP), Old Olive 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, a metal edge tag, and the stamped sentiment is from the Merry, Merry set (which comes with the free matching jumbo wheel - worth $15.95 - if you purchase it during September).

I made this card as part of a hostess gift, and decided to make these packs of coordinating 6 x 6 inch Dashing DSP squares as well.


I hope you are all having a lovely weekend! I'll be back later with some more cards and some blog comp entries too.

Sam.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi Sam! These are just beautiful!! Those little hostess packs look lovely all done up like that! I sooooo love that dashing paper!

Karen
xo