Saturday 20 September 2008

Noel, noel...

I was doing a bit of tinkering today, and this is what I came up with...



The colours are Real Red and Whisper White. The design on the background cardstock is from the Peaceful Wishes Christmas stamp set, it has been stamped in Real Red Classic Ink, and the berries highlighted with a white gel pen.

I used 5/8" Real Red grosgrain ribbon and Real Red Striped grosgrain ribbon. I have also used a large Aluminium Circle tag and the Noel sentiment is from the Many Merry Messages stamp set.

It is a simple card, but I think it looks effective!

Sam.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Now I wish I had added that Real Red Striped Grosgrain to my order ;)

kareN stampZ said...

Sam that's beautiful! Off to order metal tags now ;-)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Sam!!! I LOVE this card. Isn't the Real Red Striped ribbon just gorgeous for Christmas cards.

Scrap with the soul said...

Hi
Thanks for visit my blog. I visit your blog and I loved your creativity.
This card is cute. I love the christmas.