Tuesday 29 January 2008

New Nesties Today!



I am so amazed that they arrived so quickly...my Nestabilities dies, from Papertrey Ink. It only took about a week and a half for them to arrive from the US. Happy Christmas to me, Happy Christmas to me.....lalalalalalalalalalalala.

So...I had to have a play tonight...and here is where I need to thank someone profusely! Tracy...you are a champ. Poor girl has had to spoon feed me the instructions for making the correct Cuttlebug sandwiches for the Nesties...not once, BUT TWICE. I still managed to cut a hole in my magnetic mat (absolutely nothing to do with Tracy's instructions..they were crystal...my head on the other hand...is not). Insert shaking-head and rolling-eyes smilies here!!!

Not a prize-winning card by any means...but that's what you get when you are too busy playing with a new toy to notice whether the colours go together, right? The colours are: Ruby Red, Marigold Morning, Basic Black and Whisper White. The muy lindo pinguino is from the Wild About You stamp set, and is stamped in Basic Black on Whisper White. There has been lots of Nestie and Cuttlebug Embossing going on...and the ribbon is Black Gingham. There are dimensionals (it goes without saying ;-), glue dots and SNAIL...all secretly tucked away behind the scenes.

Nighty night stampers!
Sam.

2 comments:

~* Tracy *~ said...

who said those colours don't go? And it has a little penguin on it, so of course it's perfecto! You did great with your new nesties... I am so jealous! Now I want all the other nesties to play with because I only have boring old circles... thanx for giving me my first *giggle* for the day :)
hugs, Tracy

Jules said...

Actually when I first look at the card I thought wow I really like those colors together, they are different from your traditional blue/white penguin card. I really like this card! Very cute!