Thursday 31 January 2008

6 x 6 Desk Calendar Swap - February

I recently joined a 6 x 6 Calendar swap on Stampin' Discuss...the Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Forum in Australia. Twelve participants were assigned one month each. I got February, and this is my page.



I've used Designer Series Double-Sided Paper (DSP) from the Loves Me range, which is in our current Summer Mini Catalogue. I've also used Chocolate Chip, Whisper White and Regal Rose cardstock, and Taken With Teal and Pretty in Pink Classic Ink. The large heart is from the Simply Said stamp set, the small pink heart is from the Small Sayings stamp set in the Summer Mini catalogue and February is stamped with Tidy Alphabet stamps.

I have also used some Teal Velvet from the Flirty Ribbon Originals in the Summer Mini Catalogue, four silver brads and the White Gel Pen. I hope the other swappers like it :-).

Sam.

1 comment:

~* Tracy *~ said...

Hi Sam :) I know the swappers are going to adore your February swap because it's just gorgeous :)
hugs, Tracy