Tuesday 1 January 2008

With Sympathy


Not a card you want to have to be making many of. I wish that I did not have to make this one :-(. The inspiration for this card came from one I recently saw by Claire Daly, on Splitcoaststampers.

The colours are Vintage Violet, Whisper White and Cool Caribbean. The stamps are the Linen background stamp, Big Blooms and Warmest Regards. I've used a tag from the On Board Accents range, some Blue Bayou Double-Stitched ribbon, and a Not Quite Navy button from the Fresh Favourites I range. The Cool Caribbean layer has been run through the Cuttlebug...obviously.

3 comments:

Jules said...

Very nice card...oh how i miss cool caribbean & vintage violet...I have a few treasured pieces!!!

Corie said...

Happy New Year!! Big hugs and smiles!

Michele Kovack said...

Very pretty. The recipient will appreciate it I am sure.