Sunday 20 January 2008

Au Chocolat



I guess this card came about because I was thinking of a really useful post (nothing to do with Thomas the Tank Engine, I promise) that I read on Corie's blog...a list of uses for Stampin' Up!'s Wire Works. Corie's Tip Sheets for this, and for other things such as Versamark, Glossy Cardstock, Crystal Effects and Brayers, are a great resource. Thanks Corie!

The background cardstock is Choclate Chip...no secrets there ;-). The Designer Series Double-Sided Paper (DSP) is from the Au Chocolat range, in the Summer Mini Catalogue. The small mat underneath the flower is mounted on Dimensionals, and is comprised of Choclate Chip and Very Vanilla cardstock. I've run the Very Vanilla through the Cuttlebug...I couldn't help myself!

The flower stem is Wire Works, and I have anchored it at the bottom with some sticky tape (at the back), and underneath the flower with a glue dot. The flower petals are also Au Chocolat DSP, punched using Stampin' Up!'s large oval punch and folded. I've attached the petals using SNAIL.

The flower centre is two circles of cardstock anchored using three brads from the Vintage collection. The 'Note of Love' sentiment is from the Sale-A-Bration 2008 set, Lots of Thoughts, and has been stamped in Choclate Chip Classic Ink.

2 comments:

Corie said...

This is just so BEAUTIFUL!!

~* Tracy *~ said...

I love how you did the flower! I just love that Au Chocolat paper :)