Tuesday 29 January 2008

In the Wild - Thanks!


Hubby recently asked me for a card to give to one of his work colleagues. I made this one last night, and even in the cold hard light of day, I'm pretty pleased with it. It has been given the tick of approval by he who ordered it too ;-).

The cardstock colours are: Bravo Burgundy, Basic Black, Buckaroo Blue, Sahara Sand and Whisper White. The Sahara Sand layer has been Cuttlebugged...it kind of looks like animal hide pattern to me. The ribbon over the Sahara Sand layer is from the Prep School Ribbon Originals. The hardware is Pewter Hodge Podge, and the 'thanks' is from the Everyday Flexible Phrases and is stamped in Basic Black ink on Whisper White cardstock.

The small Basic Black layer is raised on Dimensionals. The eye-less elephant (this does trouble me somewhat..but I tried adding an eye with a pen, and it did NOT work at all...so eye-less he will remain!) is from the In the Wild stamp set, and has been stamped in Sahara Sand Classic Ink on Whisper White cardstock.

2 comments:

Carol Dunstan said...

oooh I like this! That's a great colour combo

~* Tracy *~ said...

Hey Sam :) perfecto guy card. Love that embossing folder, I think it looks like animal hide to me too. You've done an awesome job with the colour combo. That's one I have to try.
hugs, Tracy