Sunday 8 January 2012

A Little Late Christmas Offering


Just a little Christmas card, a lot late. Better late than never? Who knows, but it is what it is!
This one was inspired by this lovely paper pieced Christmas card by Julie Marshall. Thanks for the inspiration Julie.

It was mostly a low fuss card, me likely that! There was an eanie weanie bit of fuss from me when I discovered at the last minute that I had pretty much neglected Christmas when it came to stocking Lucey Blue with crafty goodness. The Christmas sentiment that I have used here was the only one I could find. It would not have been my first choice...it kind of disappears in the patterned paper and I would have preferred a one-liner that was a little bigger and bolder...but beggars can not be choosers.

Okey dokey......that's all I have to say for now.
Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Julie Marshall said...

Sam, I love your version in these prints. That's what I love about this design...you can make it different every time and it's just as pretty! So flattered you chose to CASE it. Thanks so much for the shout out!

susy said...

Hi Sam, some how I lost your blog, so glad I found it again :-)