Thursday 2 February 2012

Gooey Green Cake


After making our little Thumper a punch art turtle card for his first birthday, I thought a fun matchy, matchy turtle cake might be in order too. So I scoured my trusty 'Woman's Weekly Kids' Party Cakes' book and found Tommy Turtle...who I thought fit the bill perfectly!



I had two little helpers lending me a hand (or four) at various stages throughout the making of this cake...it always makes the whole process that much more fun!

And the final verdict....?


Thumper likey! This photo of our little man enjoying his birthday cake has been edited in Photoshop using the Velvet Peach Action created by Rita of The Coffeeshop Blog. Thanks for another great Photoshop Action Rita!

ETA: I just wanted to show you another action that Rita has recently added to her blog...the Instant ColorBar Action! It is so much fun to play with, and what a great way to pick colour combos for cardmaking, scrapping etc!


Nightie, night now!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Sam this is FREAKIN brilliant!! You are so clever with cake making.

I can't believe how big thumper has gotten. Amazing what happens when you feed em'hey! lol

Luv K
x

Catherine said...

WOW this is so incredibly cool, how clever!! Thumper looks mighty impressed and very cute!!

Diane Barnes said...

No wonder Thumper the cute was tucking in to it. It looks fantabulous. You're such a clever girl Sam.