Friday 3 February 2012

A CASE of Love Owls...


I first spied these little love-sick cuties on Heather Summers' blog here, and I knew immediately that I would have to CASE them sooner rather than later. Thanks so much for the awesome inspiration Heather!!
I don't have all the SU punches that Heather used, so I've improvised a bit.  My little Love Owls are much smaller than Heather's, and also have bigger pupils, and different wings.

The colours are Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Basic Black, Pink Pirouette and Buckaroo Blue (wow, haven't used that one in a while).

While I was sitting here with Photoshop open I also had a quick play with a recent photo of Mr 5...
I've run Rita's Velvet Peach Photoshop Action on this one, and also played with the eyes and the Cheezel in a separate layer.

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Patrice said...

Awesome 'love' owls!

That pic of Master 5 is gorgeous too - love what you've done in photoshop. Perhaps you can give me a demo one day? smile

Unknown said...

That is a super cute card and those owls are just darling, and what a cute photo, love how the cheezel is more pronounced xx

Bronwyn Eastley said...

What a masterpiece of punch art - too cute. Great eye candy.

Rose said...

Soo cute! I love all the textures and of course your adorable owls :)

Catherine said...

such a cute card, love those owls!! But even more I just love your little mans pose!! Incredibly cute!

Diane Barnes said...

Wow Sam, these are so adorable. I haven't seen Heather's version yet (still waay behind on blurfing)but I love yours though & may have to try them for a special birthday...if my sad brain could only figure out what you made the wings with! Can you pretty please e-mail me the list?.
Hugs, D