Friday 10 February 2012

Where I'd rather be...

Warning: This post has nothing what-so-ever to do with papercrafting, or in fact, any other type of crafting!

The weather in Canberra of late has been positively poopy! Cold (I've had a jumper on for much of this week...and we've even had the heater going at times), overcast and raining. I'm feeling rather out of sorts over this whole faux-summer business. This is the second year in a row...and it sucks!

This is where I'd rather be...



Lady Musgrave Island, Queensland...paradise on earth! At least it felt good to be playing with sunny photos in Photoshop...better than looking out the window ;-).

What about you? Anywhere you'd rather be right now?





3 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

We had great weather in Tassie in January. Not sure what happened to February?? It's like autumn here at the moment. I'm with you - give me a warm tropical island any day!

Catherine said...

Hi Sam,
beautiful photos and I can see why you would rather be there than in Canberra right now! The weather here in NE Victoria has been ok and to be honest I dont mind the rainy days, it eases the days that are way too hot. Right now I am a little homesick for Tassie, I miss the beautiful beaches, mild weather and goregous views! I hope you can shed that jumper soon :)

Diane Barnes said...

Hey Sam. Sorry to hear you've got the bad weather blues...& no wonder after gorgeous Qld. While I'd rather be somewhere beautiful on hols too, I'll settle for being at home & hoping to get my room finally tidy this weekend (fingers crossed). Sending hugs, D