Thursday 16 February 2012

Dusting off the Epson...


We recently dug out our old Epson Photo printer, dusted it off, inked it up and took it for a spin. So, being all print-enabled I have been having some fun playing with Photoshop and printing off some cards and little doo-dahs!



The groovy Delia Red and Teal digi-paper is by moo & puppy on Etsy...you can check it out here.

And while I was having fun playing with iPhoto and Photoshop (did I mention that my awesome hubby recently upgraded the RAM on this 'puter which means it no longer has a terminal seizure whenever I have Safari, Photoshop and iPhoto open at the same time :-)...I also played with some more of our holiday snaps...
Coral in the lagoon at Lady Musgrave Island, Queensland.

Looking from atop Lindeman Island, across to Shaw Island, Whitsunday Islands, Queensland.

Hope you've had a great week!



2 comments:

Jodene said...

That Valentines card is adorable, I love the little heart choccie in it! And the photos are specatular as always. I am going to Hamilton Island for a wedding in May and can't wait after seeing your gorgeous photos of the region.

Anonymous said...

Fanatastic post! Makes me change my embargo on commenting