Sunday 19 February 2012

Hip-hippo-ray! Punch Art Birthday


Punch-art Gloria wishes you a big birthday hip-hippo-ray!....from a sunny beach on the faraway shores of Madagascar...
Just a little bit of weekend punch-art fun I indulged in this morning, with many thanks to Mercedes for providing the awesome hippo punch-art inspiration.

I couldn't work out what punch Mercedes used for her hippo legs, so I improvised with the Modern Label punch (very good investment that one!!). I also recently acquired an Ornament punch and can't wait to have a go at the multitude punch-art options that one has opened up for me.

Also, after spying a simply gorgeous project on Kim Score's beautiful blog I have just this morning popped in a wee order with Peachy Keen Stamps for some of their ever-so-cute face stamps. Can't wait until they get here. Gonna have some serious fun with those....I'll be sure and pop the final product up here in due course!

That's it from me today. I was up late last night at dinner and a movie. I saw 'This Means War' with Reece Witherspoon and co. It had me in stitches. Well worth a trip to the movies for the laughs!

PS. Has anyone else noticed the new, improved password doovers appearing when you try and leave a comment on some Blogger blogs? It says 'Please prove you're not a robot'.....which I obviously must be, because I have been having the devil of a time decoding what some of the stoopid things say. I just tried four times on one blog, finally got it right, but I'll be leaving a lot less comments in future methinks...they're just too hard for me!

4 comments:

Kim said...

super cute card! this will be on my inspiration post tomorrow. So glad you finally ordered some Peachy Keen face stamps. They are the most awesome way to make your punch art pop!

Patrice said...

This is totally awesome and adorable Sam. You are very clever. Now I'm off to check out Peachy Keen Stamps-as if I need more!

Diane Barnes said...

Now that is one cuuute hippo Sam. Your punch art has so much detail & texture. Love it! Hugs, D

Carol Carriveau said...

This is absolutely adorable!!!!