Saturday 4 February 2012

JAI #103 Just Add Red and White


I managed to grab a few quiet minutes earlier this morning to make a card for the latest Just Add Ink challenge, JAI #103 - Just Add Red and White...
Let me tell you, it was no easy thing using just red and white. I have several false-start focal 'bits' scattered across my desk, and I almost binned the whole lot in frustration at one point, but after fiddling for so long, I wasn't going to let it beat me.
You may have noticed that I have not been putting up recipes for my projects of late. I have got to the stage where I don't remember what most of the SU products are called anymore, and can't be bothered looking them all up, especially when it is not apparent to me that anyone actually read that stuff! If anyone ever does want to know what I've used, please feel free to leave a comment or send an email and as long as I have some way of contacting you back (and can work out what it was that I used etc)...I'll reply asap.

I also have another of Thumper's birthday photos that I was playing with recently. I have run a whole bunch of Pioneerwoman actions over this shot, and I liked the end result.
See ya!

8 comments:

Christine Blain said...

I just love your cute, happy card, Sam! The little fella is gorgeous too xx

KimB said...

Great job on adding red and white Sam!! It's not easy (says the girl who added green ;) Love how the flowers burst across the card!
Kim

Dolly Daydreams said...

Hi there, glad you didn't give up as the result is beautiful, love the different buttons you have used on the flower and the photo is super love the gorgeous tones .

Marie

Catherine said...

Ohhh Sam you are gorgeous!! I feel so liberated now. I too dont think many people read the card recipe either, so as of today NO card recipe for me either!!!
Love your card by the way, it is so bright and cheery as always!!!
Thank you for the message about the beads too, you are such a gem!!!

Jodene said...

This is such a beautiful card Sam! Good to see you are settling back onto dry land and doing some stamping.
I have LOVED looking at all of the pics from your adventure, the photography is stunning!

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

I love all those different red buttons Sam. Such a bright and happy card.

Delys Cram said...

Love this Sam ..so bright and cheery! love the cutie too. Thanks for playing along with us at JAI this week!

Diane Barnes said...

this card makes me feel happy! It's so fresh & fun...even if it did give you some trouble on the way.