Tuesday 5 June 2012

F is for FAIL...

When hardly anyone can correctly identify what a crafty object is, for me...that's a big ol' FAIL.
...and this is what my poor old cocoa pod appears to be.

 My hubby got it right, and that should count for something, but he lives with me...so I'm thinking he had an unfair advantage (and added incentive to get it right IYKWIM ;-).

I do want to say thank you to everyone who gave me feedback though. I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know what you thought. My poll here, and of some local friends (who got to pick the card up and play with it) has resulted in a variety of answers, ranging from "Acorn" to "Coconut" and even "Brown Bug"!!

In addition, the local friends couldn't work out how the easel card even opened. Apparently non-crafty types don't do easel cards! I KNOW...'non-crafty types'...I don't get it either ;-)

So I am hanging my head in shame, and going back to the drawing board with this one. How embarrassment. Maybe a block of chocolate would be easier to identify?

For now, I'll leave you with a little happy pic...thanks for stopping by.
Lucey Blue's Windswept Herb Garden, Whitehaven Beach - Queensland, Australia


Blogged to: Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough - Michael Jackson, Nutbush City Limits - Tina Turner and From The Music - The Potbelleez.

3 comments:

Peanut said...

FAIL?! You've got it so wrong, Sam! F is for Fun, Fabulous and Fanciful. Your card had me salivating and that's worth a couple of Micheline stars! Looking forward to seeing more Fs.

Paula Dobson said...

Being a "crafty type" I loved your card Sam. It certainly made sense to me and I know I could open it, lol
Not a big fail in my books at all. Some people just lack imagination ♥ Still, I look forward to what you come up with next!

Patrice said...

Definitely not a fail. I think you're just a whole lot genius for coming up with these fabbo ideas.