Wednesday 13 June 2012

ColourQ Challenge #141


When I saw this week's ColourQ Challenge last night I knew I had to play along. The colours are beautiful and I love the inspiration image too...


As you can see, I decided the inspiration image was the way to go...and you could pretty much say that I CASED it!

I hope that you could tell that the sentiment is supposed to be a tie clip?! Also, this is another whopper of a card...it stands 7.5 inches tall...another one to be hand delivered though....so that's not a problem. I had fun making this card (I think that tie looks pretty groovy)....so a big vote of thanks go to the ColourQ team for the inspiration!

Hope you all have a lovely day :-)...

Project Recipe:

Cardstock: Whisper White (textured), Night of Navy, Brocade Blue, Bashful Blue and Lucky Limeade (all Stampin' Up!)
Ink: Old Olive and Night of Navy Classic Ink (Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Men of Life (Papertrey Ink)
Punches: Word Window (Stampin' Up! - retired)
Accessories: In Colour Patterns Designer Series Paper (Stampin' Up!), Rich Regals Buttons (Stampin' Up!), Traffic Jam Embossing Folder (Provocraft), Paper Piercer (Misc.), White Gel Pen (Misc.), Dimensionals (Stampin' Up!) and Mini Glue Dots (Stampin' Up!).


Blogged to: We Built This City - Starship, I Can't Dance - Genesis, Lola - The Kinks and Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5.

7 comments:

Sandy said...

That is awesome.. so clever. Sandy :)

Sylvia said...

Fabulous card, Sam, wonderful interpretation of the Tie, love all the embossing! Thanks for joining us this week for the ColourQ challenge!

LeAnne said...

You ROCKED the challenge...what a super cute card! Hope someone appreciates that big FD wish!!! Thanks for playing with the CQC this week!

Peanut said...

Very bright ... in every sense of the word! Another A+ for you Sam!

Darnell said...

Your CAS, CASEd card is so well-executed, so crisp and bright! Love it, really love the tie clasp!

Anita Scroggins said...

Love your card! Thanks for playing along with CQC this week!!

TLady said...

SUPER GREAT CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! :)