Thursday 18 March 2010

Circle Circus


I haven't used this stamp set much...but it really is very nice...and versatile! I think this card looks kind of Moroccan or something along those lines (maybe if travelingmama is out there, she could confirm this?)...but anyway, here is my very simple card:



List of Ingredients:

Cardstock: Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, Tangerine Tango and Whisper White
Stamps: Circle Circus
Ink: Pacific Point Classic Ink
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8 inch Circle Punch, Filigree Designer Brads, Cherished Memories Rub-ons.


I don't think I've paid Pacific Point enough attention. It is such a pretty colour.

Thought I'd also post this shot that my hubby captured:


...It is one of my favourite shots from the summer holidays. So clear...and nice colours (enhanced a little with Pioneerwoman's Boost action ;-).

On the subject of holidays...I noticed that different people are interpreting the 'describe your favourite holiday' bit of my blog candy competition differently. This is not a problem at all. I don't mind hearing about your favourite travel holiday (which is how many Australians seem to interpret 'holidays'), or your favourite religious or commemorative holiday like Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving etc (which is how some of my international readers might interpret 'holidays'). I find it funny that I have never really noticed this very basic difference before! On the subject of blog candy...you still have plenty of time to enter my competition, so if you're interested...check it out here.

Time to go to sleep!
Buenas noches,





(Blogged to: St. Elmos Fire - John Parr and Oh Yeah - Yello [Go Ferris!]).

3 comments:

Leonie said...

This set is the Queen for simple yet fabulous cards! Yours is no exception! Love it

PS I love, love, love St Elmo's Fire, I am an 80's kid from way back...the original Rat Pack!

Karen said...

This is a great card Sam! I wasnt fussed on circle circus when we got it at convention, but now i just love it and find it a breeze to work with!

Luv K
x

Debbie Pamment said...

This is one of those sets I have been amazied by - I hated it when I first got it but have used it heaps!
A great card showcasing this set!
LOVE your underwater pic - so crystal clear!
xXx