Monday 26 October 2009

Jayne Mercer's Girls' Night In Cyberstamp Challenge #4



Ok.......this one is for Jayne's Cyberstamp Challenge #4, and the challenge is to make a card using the following sketch:




I had a bit of difficulty with this sketch...but I think this is because I'm getting a cold, and I'm feeling all cotton woolly in my head!

Here is what I came up with:



List of Ingredients (all from Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):

Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red and Whisper White
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Stamps: Circle of Friendship and Happy Hearts (both retired)
Accessories: Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Cuttlebug, Rhinestone Brads, Bella Rose DSP, 1 inch circle punch, Dimensionals and SNAIL adhesive.

A big thanks again to Jayne for organising her Girls Night In fundraiser event, and planning all of these lovely challenges. I have had so much fun participating in them.

The postie has just been by, and I'm expecting something exciting ;-)...so I've got to run.

Hope your day is a very, very happy one!
Sam.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Mornin' Sam! Well first off, I bet I can guess what your excited about? Does it have a pretty cover per chance? he he he! I bet mine doesnt arrive till the middle of the week.......just my luck! lol

Anyhooooooo, your card is fabo as per usual! I just love the simple elegance of it! Great job!

Karen
x

Mandy Schiller said...

Love your card Sam it is simply stunning! I got some exciting mail yesterday as well.....It most probably is the same thing....lol....

Mandyxx