Monday 26 October 2009

Another Catty CASE...



After taking part in Jayne's Cyberstamp Challenges I'm feeling all fired up to create. So this afternoon I decided to do another catty CASE.

This time, I have CASED the card on page 115 of the Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalogue 2009|2010. I have used circles instead of hearts...and made it a birthday card:



List of Ingredients (all from Stampin' Up!):

Cardstock: Chocolate Chip Textured, Whisper White, So Saffron, Real Red and Baja Breeze
Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic Ink
Stamps: Outlined for Fun
Accessories: Baja Breeze Patterns DSP, Edge Distresser, 1/2 inch Circle Punch, 1 inch Circle Punch, 1 1/4 inch Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Dimensionals and SNAIL adhesive.

...and bedee, bedee, bedee....dats all folks!

Sam.

4 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

OMG - have you been one very busy lady!! And what stunning creations - love all the cyberstamp projects! I sooo have to find some time to create - life just keeps getting in the way atm. Ah well - at least I get to enjoy what others are up too!
xXx

Unknown said...

I must agree with Debbie, Sam...My you have been one very busy lady!! All of these are just stunning honey!! You have done an amazing job with all of them...Elegant and beautiful!! Just like you!! Xx

Leonie said...

Cool card Sam!

Anthonette said...

Awesome! I CASEed that same card several months ago. I love the circles.