Saturday 24 October 2009

Jayne Mercer's Girls' Night In Cyberstamp Challenge #1



Well, thanks to Jayne Mercer, I managed to find a little stamping mojo tonight, and just finished up a card for her Girls' Night In Cyberstamp Challenge #1.

The challenge is to CASE a card from either the Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalogue, or the Spring Mini Catalogue, but changing the colours to pink! I have chosen to CASE the card on the top of page 12 in the Spring Mini Catalogue.

And here it is:


List of ingredients (all from Stampin' Up!):

Cardstock: Pink Pirouette textured, Purely Pomegranate and Whisper White
Ink: Purely Pomegranate and Pink Pirouette Classic Ink
Stamps: Forest Friends and Thank You Kindly
Accessories: Purely Pomegranate Double-Stitched Ribbon, Candy Lane DSP, 3/4 inch circle punch, Blender Pen, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots and SNAIL adhesive.

Thanks again for the inspiration Jayne, and best wishes with your Girls Night In fundraiser!

Sam

PS. Just a little garden photo, because I felt like it ;-)...


5 comments:

FiLoMa said...

Hi Sam,

Love the card, the colours are fabulous. I have this stamp set, I think I'll have to CASE your colours. You are always an inspiration.

Cheers FiLoMa

Karen said...

Mornin' Sam! I played along last night too and had a ball! I was really tired by the end of it, but when I got to bed I couldn't get to sleep!! lol I had heaps of fun though doing my first ever cyberstamp!

Your card is just fabo - that layout is gorgeous!

Karenx

Kari said...

Gorgeous card Sam!

Rachel said...

WOW, Beautiful card.
Rach:)

Anonymous said...

Stunning card :) Congrats on your win!!