Sunday 25 October 2009

Jayne Mercer's Girls' Night In Cyberstamp Challenge #2



Jayne's second cyberstamp challenge, which you can see here, is to create a project using the three colours, pink, white and black.

This is my creation:



List of ingredients (all from Stampin' Up!):

Cardstock: Pink Pirouette and Whisper White textured cardstcok and Basic Black
Ink: Basic Black Classic Ink
Stamps: Wow Flowers
Accessories: White Gel Pen, Paper piercer and Mat Pack, Scallop punch, 1 3/8 inch circle punch, 1 1/4 inch circle punch, 1 inch circle punch, Clear Rhinestone Brads, Dimensionals and SNAIL adhesive.

I went to bead last night thinking about this challenge, and what I wanted to do. I decided that I really wanted to do some weaving, and so I did! It made me think of primary school, and it was a lot of fun. Now I am going to make some more pieces and show Miss 5 how to do it too.

Jayne is also raising funds for the Cancer Council, and you can make a donation here, and help Jayne reach her goal.

Thanks again for another fun challenge Jayne!

Sam.

PS. I knew I'd seen some groovy weaving online somewhere recently...it was on Leonie's blog. Thank you for the inspiration Leonie!

3 comments:

Leonie said...

Sam, this looks amazing, I gave weaving a go a little while ago and it was a disaster, nothing like this fabulous creation!

Karen said...

Oh man - your so clever sam! I have never done the weaving thing (except back in year 2 all those years ago!) but it really is soooo effective! Your card is just lovely!

Karen
x

Rachel Jackson said...

Sam, this card is just beautiful. I might have to have a go at weaving......
Rach:)