Sunday 1 July 2007

An IS CASE

Ok, so I haven't posted much recently. I have two excuses. That brown card (see last post) really put me off. Plus, I have been making cardfronts for a Father's Day swap I am in.

Anyway, last night I got a bit of creativity back...but not much, so I CASE'd a card from an Inspiration Sheet for the Dream Come True set.



The cardstock is Bordering Blue, Kraft and Chocolate chip. Ink colours are Bordering Blue, Chocolate Chip and Sage Shadow. The background stamp is Aida Cloth, although the IS used Canvas. The IS used Aged Copper Hodgepodge, but I only have Pewter...but I don't think it looks bad here. The ribbons are from the Seaside Ribbon Originals pack. I love those ribbons!!! The Choc Chip panel is mounted on Dimensionals, as is the cut-out heart.

I think Mum will get it for her birthday. Happy Birthday Mum!

No comments: