Saturday 21 July 2007

SWAP CASE

I got a lovely swap card the other week from Tracey Wilson, a fellow Aussie demo, and as soon as I saw it I thought...'what a great idea!'. So here is my version of her card.



I feel like I should be putting in a disclaimer along the lines of 'any errors in this card are wholely attributably to me, not Tracey' etc etc. You know what I mean!

My colours are Vintage Violet and Whisper White cardstock. Inks are Vintage Violet, Cranberry Crisp, Buckaroo Blue and Marigold Morning. Stamps are from Bodacious Boquet, Weathered background and Warmest Regards (Level One Hostess set). Technique is 'masking', but you knew that!!! Also used the slit punch to make the flap to hold the card closed.

Really quick (except the fiddly masking bits) and a great workshop Make n' Take idea (IMO). Thanks Tracey :-).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh! Oooh! I'm a celebrity! Thank you so much Sam for your kind words. I'm so glad you liked my card! I'm very humbled you liked my card enough inspire your own!!
Inky hugs
Tracey

Unknown said...

Hi Sam, I love the colours you did on this. WTG!

Corie said...

Great card, love the colors!!