Tuesday 17 July 2007

Mini Catty Swap



This is the card that I made for a recent 'Mini Catty' swap. It has been sent out already, so no spoilers here.

The punched flower idea I got from Kat at Doodles and Dragonflies (I will have to finish this post here in Safari then go fix it in Firefox. Safari does not let me make links, and it is my default browser. Don't ask why I havent swapped over).

The colours I have used are: Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red and Regal Rose. The tag punched/folded flower is using the Petals and Paisleys paper from the Spring Mini Catty (which is released here in Oz on 1st August). The stamps are from Scribble This (Doodle This in the US) and Polka Dots and Paisley. The happy is clear embossed over Rose Red ink. On the Pretty in Pink layer I have Jumbo wheeled with Petals in Pretty in Pink ink (that's a mouthful!). The button is Old Olive.

The grass at the bottom of the photo is Synthetic...just laid in our backyard and AWESOME. The kids love it, the gardner (me) loves it, the water catchment monitoring man loves it (we are in a drought and have very strict water restrictions at the moment..no watering grass!!!)...our bank doesn't love it...but you can't please everyone. It was minus 6.8 degrees celcius in the ACT this morning, and thick frost covered every surface, but I still went outside to get this shot for you! What dedication ;-).

No comments: