Sunday 29 July 2007

Father's Day Make n' Take

Hello! Long time no read hey? Sorry.

I had a workshop yesterday, so I wanted to show you some of the things we got up to. I think the ladies had fun. I hope so.



We made this card for Father's Day or a masculine birthday etc. The cardstock colours are Not Quite Navy, Whisper White, Buckaroo Blue and So Saffron. Ink colours are Buckaroo Blue, Not Quite Navy and Basic Black. The stamps are Cheesecloth, Set Sail and ?Everyday Flexible Phrases (I don't have my catty here and I'm hopeless with set names...I'll check later and fix it if I got it wrong).

I have sponged around the yacht with Not Quite Navy ink. The yacht and the underlying layer are mounted on dimensionals. The ribbon is from one of the Ribbon Originals sets. Can't remember which one....will have to get back to you on that too. Sorry!

No comments: