I mentioned in a recent post that we were about to depart on an exciting adventure. We now have about three weeks left to pack up the house and move ourselves on to Lucey Blue. I have been slowly tidying stuff away, and while I was sorting out some craft things I made a small pile of things to giveaway as blog candy.
Here is what I have come up with...
This blog candy contains:
- 1 x new, unmounted, Polka Dot Punches stamp set by Stampin' Up! This set was a SAB stamp set from a few years back
- Three beautiful rolls of Mark's Coffret du couturier floral Washi Tape in purples and mauves...check it out here on Etsy
- 1 x roll of Plum Pudding Luxe Satin Ribbon by Papertrey Ink (5 yards)....see it here
- 4 x tags decorated with Washi Tape...made by me using Papertrey Ink's Tag Sale #2 die, and assorted Washi Tapes.
If you were about to set off on a small yacht with your family for eight months, and you wanted to take along a few papercrafting things just to satisfy the occasional urge to create a card...what would you take? I have been contemplating this question for a while now, and am no closer to answering it than I was when I first started thinking about it. For the purpose of this discussion, lets assume you have storage space equivalent to a large parcel post box (about the size of Stampin' Up! largest parcel post box)...or about the size of a large microwave oven (the entire unit...not just the cooking cavity).
A few details:
- This blog candy is open to anyone
- In order to be eligible for the blog candy just answer the question above by leaving a comment on this post
- The cut-off for leaving your comment is 7 pm, Australian Eastern Standard Time on Thursday 28th April, 2011
- The blog candy winner will be drawn using Random.org on Friday 29th April
- Please make sure I have some way of getting in touch with you
- If the winning person is one of my blog 'Followers' ...there might be an extra roll of Washi Tape in it for them too ;-).
Anyway, I am very interested to read what other people would take. Just a small selection of coloured ink and card...or maybe a whole set of Stampin' Up! ink spots? PTI stamp sets or SU unmounted stamp sets because they take up hardly any room? Pre-cut cardstock, die shapes etc...to reduce volume? Stuff just for one type of card (ie. punchart, or watercolouring goodies)? So many alternatives!
Thanks for your thoughts!