Saturday 30 April 2011

Packing Up Blog Candy Winner...


Just thought I would pop in here quick stix, and let you know I did draw my packing up blog candy yesterday, but then completely forgot to post it in the excitement of last night's wedding viewing (we also drove back from Sydney yesterday...so it was a long one)!

I want to say a big thanks to everyone who replied and gave me some great suggestions as to what to take with me. After discussing it with hubby on the way back yesterday, I have a much better idea of where my things will be going, and the sort of storage that it will go in, so I feel better equipped to begin the selection process :o).

I did the Random.Org thing and this is what I got:

So the winner is Jocelyn aka JoBear2. Congrats, I will be in touch soon Jocelyn!

Thanks again for your ideas everyone. Have a lovely Saturday.


(Blogged to: Sleepyhead Mommy - Frances England and Jacques Cousteau - Frances England).

No comments: