Sunday 26 September 2010

A second attempt at JAI Sketch Challenge # 36


As I mentioned, I wasn't really that thrilled with my last attempt at the Just Add Ink Sketch Challenge # 36:


So, fortified with more Panadol, Berocca, tissues and throat lozenges, I sat down again this afternoon and tried again:



List of Ingredients:

Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Whisper White (Textured) and Cardstock Vellum
Accessories: Parisian Breeze Specialty Designer Series Paper, Loop To Loop Rub-Ons, Flower Fusion Too, Butterfly Punch, 5/16" Chocolate Chip Jumbo Brads, Theatre Ribbon Originals, Clear Rhinestones, Wireworks Silver Wire, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Mini Glue Dots, Sticky Strip, SNAIL Adhesive and Dimensionals.

This card took me forever to put together, but I am pretty happy with how it turned out in the end.

 Thanks for visiting!

(Blogged to: This Afternoon - Nickelback and The Final Countdown - Europe).

12 comments:

Liam said...

Gorgeous card Sam.

Love the ribbon and the paper. Just devine.

Liam

AJ said...

Hi Sam! I can't pick a fave, they are both gorgeous! Thanks for playing! xx Amanda

Unknown said...

ohh a beautiful card, love it.

Karen said...

I loved your first one Sam but this is equally as lovely! Hows that darn head cold? Any better?

K
x

Tui Nathan said...

Wow Sam .... this is super cute ... love love love the butterflies ... they are beautiful ... well done!!!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Too cute! Love how you have done the butterflies.

Christine Blain said...

This is such a beautiful card, Sam - worth the time it took to make!

Leonie said...

This is really pretty! And now that I know what song you were stamping to I cant get it out of my head! Nah, nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah nah (you get the picture)

Danielle Daws said...

This one's definitely my fave. I love that ribbon!

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Gorgeous card Sam. It makes you feel happy just looking at it.
Kathy

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Wow Sam - so beautiful and elegant. Love how you did the ribbon and LOVE the colour combo.

Jo said...

Well, you've lost me with Europe. Just as well your card is super cute! :) Glad you're feeling a little better!