Wednesday 20 June 2007

TWO scrapbook pages on one blog. What will they think........?

So, I found a socket...I'm all good to go. I haven't even started dinner...but hey, that's no fun!

My second scrapbook sample, complete with 'shopped photos...



I made these pages back before Christmas...so I'm squinting at the photo and trying to remember what colours I used. Too lazy to go check. I'd say Brilliant Blue, Real Red and More Mustard. The background stamp around the photo is the small print pattern from Looks Like Spring. The buttons are from the Bold Brights assortment. The More Mustard slide frame is from an assortment of Bold Brights and Earth Elements tags etc that has now retired :-(. It is mounted on dimensionals. The photo in it is a zoomed and cropped version of the main shot. The 'loved' is from the So Very SAB 2007 set.

I keep these pages in a Stampin' Up! 6x6 brag book (navy linen cover) and take it with me to workshops to show. I also have a 12x12 album with some pages in there. But I desperately need to make some more.

No comments: