Wednesday 20 June 2007

I was just thinking!

...and yes, it did hurt a little. I was thinking that I had better get one of my scrapbooking pages up onto this little blog, or I'd better see about changing the name. For a Stamping and Scrapbooking site, it sure is lite on the scrapbooking (thanks for not saying anything...I tend to be fragile about stuff like that ;-).

Anyway, here it is...drum roll please...a scrapbook page!



Please forgive me my paranoia. I have never felt at ease putting photos of my kids on the WWW...hence the photoshop filter. I know it detracts somewhat...but hey, the name of the blog does not mention photography anywhere.

It is a 6x6 page. The colours are Real Red and Brocade Blue. The background snowflakes stamp is from the Sleigh Full of Toys set. The edges of that layer are also inked (in Brocade Blue). The 'So Very' and 'Cute' are from the So Very SAB 2007 set, of course. The 'Cute' is silver embossed. The brads are silver from the Vintage collection, and the organdy is also silver. The rest kinda speaks for itself. I have more...but the laptop battery is about to expire, so they will have to wait until I can get myself to a socket.

Ciao bellas! (can you pluralise Italian like that?).

No comments: