Monday 17 December 2007

Festive Favorites and Handle With Care


I like layers on my cards! Lots of layers...can you tell? ;-)

The colours on this card are Real Red, Kraft, Very Vanilla, Old Olive and Watercolour paper...which is off white. I have stamped the Season's Greetings stamp from Handle With Care on the background cardstock, in Real Red ink. The Very Vanilla cardstock has been Cuttlebugged, and stuck on the Kraft layer, and the two layers have been mounted on the Real Red with Dimensionals.

The Old Olive and small Real Red layer are also mounted on Dimensionals. The Festive Favourites Christmas Tree Tag has been stamped in Stazon, on Watercolour paper and punched out using the Tag punch. I've coloured it using Watercolour Wonder Crayons, and mounted them on Dimensionals as well! I have tied a small bow in Gold Cord and stuck it on the tag with half a Glue Dot. The Round Tab is in Old Olive, and mounted using two Real Red dimensionals (ETA: yeah right!! I mean brads...red dimensionals...DOH! ;-). The 'Celebrate' sentiment is from Everyday Flexible Phrases.

1 comment:

~* Tracy *~ said...

well brads ARE dimensional, so that works for me :) Wonderful card Sam! :) Merry merry Christmas to you and your family too
hugs, Tracy