Monday 6 April 2009

What I made on the weekend...


I bought some more gorgeous glass lampwork beads from Etsy recently. They are from Tera Belinsky-Yoder (beadygirlbeads) at The Torch Porch (such a cool name). On the weekend, this is what I made with her beads:


So...the focal beads are glass lampwork, the crystals are Swarovksi in Olivine and clear, and the other beads and findings are all Sterling Silver.

I lost track of how many attempts it took me to photograph this bracelet. I had terrible issues with depth of field and reflections from the beads. This photo is ok...just ;-).

Thanks for dropping by. I hope your Monday is as lovely as it is here in Canberra today. Perfect temperature, clear skies...and the kids are playing happily together out the back :-).

6 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! this is just gorgeous! I love it! It looks like a new 'hobby' addiction in the making LOL!

Kristie said...

WOW!!! This is divine Sam...like one of those lovely (& expensive) Pandora bracelets! Just gorgeous!!!

kareN stampZ said...

they're just gorgeous I made my first & maybe last beaded pendant at a craft show & was raving saying think I've found a new hobby - Pete said no way! One day though I'll try again

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

wow Gorgeous, you have done a fab job!
Kristy

Chat Noir said...

This is a beautiful bracelet. I love the colours and the balance of large and small, shape and size. You've made a lovely piece, and the photograph is good. Don't be so hard on yourself!!

Debbie Pamment said...

Those are AMAZING beads - I dabble but never seems to get it right - THIS is how it should look!! Great photo too...
xXx