Sunday 5 April 2009

Banksia - Bloom Away

I made this card for a Stampin' Up! Demo friend who is just the best....thanks again Di :-):


The base card measures 6 x 6 inches square. I know you can't see it in this photo, but I have brushed Crystal Effects onto the Banksia flower using a small paint brush.

Ingredients (all available from Stampin' Up!):

Stamps: Bloom Away, Sanded and Sincere Salutations;
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip (textured), Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla, Kiwi Kiss and Kraft;
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Close to Cocoa, Always Artichoke and Summer Sun;
Accessories: 5/8 inch and 1/4 inch chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon, watercolour paper, Stazon ink, aquapainter, crystal effects, mini glue dots, sticky strip, SNAIL, dimensionals, Stampin' sponges and Crimper.


Ok, gonna go back to Bones now...have a good one!

Sam.

8 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Gorgeous use of these colours and stamps! I'm sure your friend will love it!!

Oh No - I missed Bones tonight - aaagh - hope it was a repeat!!

Kristie said...

That's gorgeous Sam...so elegant and beautiful, like a lovely botantical print. You're tempting me into buying this set ;)

Leonie said...

OMG Sam, this is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Sam! and I love those colours together.

KimB said...

HI Sam,

I agree, gorgeous card !! love the colour and texture combos. Brace yourself I think I'm subcumbing to some of the new in colours - so much for resolutions :)

Kim

Diane Barnes said...

Hi Sam
As the very proud recipient of your gorgeous card, I can honestly say it's even more lovely IRL. Everyone who's seen it in pride of place on my cabinet has said it's gorgeous too!
Thanks so much again for sending it to me.....& you are so definitely THE BEST. See you soon!
Inky hugs, Di

Diane Barnes said...

Oops! Totally got carried away & forgot to say your bracelet is fantasic. LOOOOVE the beads - they're amazing. Hope you have a convention outfit to match :o)
Di (again!)

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 on SCS said...

Hi Sam, Gorgeous card - love the colours. I love Bones too - one of my fav shows, as is NCIS.