Friday 9 November 2007

Christmas Bows and Gift Tags




These little goodies are made using the fabulous new Holiday Thyme Double-Sided Designer Series Papers, amongst other things.

There is a video tutorial for the Origami Box on Kristina Werner's fabulous blog. The tutorial in in October 2007...for some reason I couldn't link to the specific post.

There is a photo tutorial for the paper bows by Jessica Crawford on Splitcoaststampers.

And last but certainly not least, there is a tutorial for the Gift Tags by the very talented Andrea Walford.

I have used the Holiday Thyme papers, Cranberry Crisp, True Thyme and Very Vanilla cardstock. I stamped various images on the Very Vanilla cardstock in Sahara Sand ink (after stamping off once first). As we do not have the Stampin' Up! scalloped circle punch here in Australia yest I searched my local craft shops high and low for another scalloped punch. Who would have thought they would be so darn hard to find. I eventually found a Carla Craft Mega Punch which does the job nicely. If you can't find a scalloped circle punch either, and are feeling up to it, there is a great video tutorial for making your own by Julie at Paper Pleasing Ideas.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Is that the scolloped circle punch?! Where did you get it, I've been looking for one for ages!

They are lovely!