Friday 16 August 2013

Invited you are...


This fun little creation has been lurking on my computer since back in April! It is the party invitation for Master 7's 2013 birthday, and as you might be able to tell...he is something if a Star Wars fan.

This invitation was created using Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio (MDS). I have been having a lot of fun with MDS lately. The possibilities really are endless!


MDS Supply List (all by Stampin' Up!):

Background:
Designer Series Paper/Designer Kits/On the Go - designer series paper/On the Go - 11
Mats:
Designer Series Paper/Designer Kits/On the Go - designer series paper/On the Go - 10
Designer Series Paper/Designer Kits/On the Go - designer series paper/On the Go - 5
Designer Series Paper/Designer Kits/On the Go - designer series paper/On the Go - 3
Designer Series Paper/Designer Kits/On the Go - designer series paper/On the Go - 7
Card Stock/Marina Mist
Embellishments:
Eyelets/More Mustard - eyelet
Eyelets/Real Red - eyelet
Brads/Real Red - brad

While I'm here...I wanted to pop up a copy of my City2Surf results. I really am very excited by my time. I slashed almost 30 mins off my best time for the C2S...achieved back in 2001:

And last but not least...thank you so much for the comments on yesterday's post! I will reply later today. Right now I am going out to gently run 5-10 km. Have a lovely day!!

4 comments:

Paula Dobson said...

Love your invitation!! I wish I could come round to your house for some MDS training!! Your son must think you are the best Mum ever!!
PS: No such thing as a gentle run! Congrats on your wonderful achievement Sam ♥

Patrice said...

Oh my goodness you are my hero! You're out running, and it's probably hot and sunny.

Do tell me how you got started on this running caper, would love to know how to do it and remain breathing at the end lol.

xox

PS: Great invite - I haven't even looked at MDS, bit scary and you know I'm hopeless at tech stuff.

Peanut said...

A lucky young man your son is!
xxx Asha
Sunny Summer Crafts

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Still haven't succumbed to the MDS craze! But ... Wow ... This is fabulous! Guess what!!! ..... My youngest daughter is getting married in January and her married name will be Skye Walker! You have just gotta tell your Star Wars fan that little tis bit! Hugs xxx