Thursday 7 October 2010

Draco the Diligent Dungeon Dragon...


Well, I've finally made it to the last required birthday card, and I even have two days to spare...YEAH me! This one has been wholly inspired by this awesome creation by the lovely Carol Dunstan. Thanks for your inspiration Carol!



List of Ingredients:

Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Pumpkin Pie (Textured), Basic Black (Plain and Textured), Whisper White, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss and Brushed Gold
Punches: Wide Oval, Small Oval, 1 1/4" Square, 1 1/4" Circle, Heart to Heart, Boho Blossoms, 1/2 " Circle, 1/4" Circle and Horizontal Slot (all from SU)
Stamps: Vintage Labels (SU)
Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic Ink
Accessories: Styled Silver Hodge Podge, White Gel Pen, Kaisercraft Pearls in Mocha and Cream, Kaisercraft Clear Rhinestones, Rhinestone Brads (SU), Distressed Striped, Mesh Texture and Christmas Ornaments Cuttlebug Embossing Folders, Linen and Canvas Impression Plate (PTI), Dimensionals (SU), Mini Glue Dots (SU) and SNAIL Adhesive (SU).

Sorry, but this post is going to be really brief. I am feeling incredibly sorry for myself, my sinuses are killing me and I need to go steam my head...again! I so hope this cold clears up soon.

Thanks for visiting my blog,

12 comments:

Karen said...

You poor thing Sam! I can't believe that darn cold is hangin' around so long! Just chill out baby!!

Now THE CARD!!! That little dragon is just the cutest thing ever! And go you for having all of them done with a few days to spare! lol

K
x

Unknown said...

Sam, this card just rocks, well done, love the embossing, and he is just far tooooo cute for words.!!!

Leonie said...

YOu have outdone yourself! Well done! THis card is gorgeous :)

Diane Barnes said...

Wowsa Sam, We've just come home from hols, so I've seeing all your phenomenal recent cards. Too many gorgeous details! You're totally amazing - more so even because you're sick too. Get better soon lovey! Hugs, Di

susy said...

Your punch cards are so gorgeous Saqm, lov ehtem, imagine what you will be able to do in a few weeks :-) Hope you are feeling better soon, sinus pain is the worst, maybe a trip to the doc is in store??? (sorry that was the mum in me coming out,he)
cheers,
Sue

susy said...

Just rearead my post, wow, some bad typos there, forgive me, brain's dead after work.

Debbie Pamment said...

Aaaaaw poor Sam - hmmm - maybe I should have sent you some chicken soup!!!!!
But your card is FABULOUS!!! Love his dragon lair too. You are my Punch Art Queen!
xXx

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Your punch cards are sooooooo creative! I just love them all. They are all bright and cheery. You punch art is amazing!
PS: Thanks for the visit and leaving a nice comment on my blog.

KimB said...

HI Sam,

totally gorgeous and totally fun and amazing given how sick you are! Love all the embossing texture and dragon detail. Take care of yourself!!!!!!!
Kim

Rene said...

Get well soon...the little dragon is very cute...thanks for all the ideas you give out...I love the little car as well.
Rene from OZ xo

Jo said...

Sorry to hear that you're still not well - I'm a bit behind the the whole commenting thing but I have to say that this is absolutely so gorgeous. LOVE IT

slbt17 said...

so cute!
Sandra