Wednesday 12 May 2010

A Bevy of Beautiful Blue Beads...


This little bracelet features more astoundingly beautiful lampwork beads by Sari of Gaialai on Etsy. I just love the combination of blues that she has used for these, and the lovely designs too!

(Photograph by Sari of Gaialai on Etsy).

This is the bracelet that I have made with these beads:


The silver beads and findings are all Sterling Silver and the crystals are Swarovski. I have used cubes, helix, ovals, a bicone and even a tear drop (never used one of those before - me likey). The two blue cubes are in Montana Blue (makes me want to pack a bag for Montana tonight!).

Now I really am going to bed,





(Blogged to: Blame it On the Boogie - The Jacksons and Bette Davis Eyes - Kim Carnes).

3 comments:

Kate Lewis said...

Sorry I haven't visited for a while Sam but it's been lovely catching up on your creations! I'm just loving your bracelets!! Hugs Kate x

Unknown said...

Hi Sam, I'm a pretty old subscriber to your incredible blog. So sorry I haven't commented until now. I've been looking at your AMAZING jewelry!!! You are so very talented. I want to buy ALL of your bracelets!!! I was looking for your etsy shop, do you have one??? Or are all these beautiful pieces your personal collection? I just can't believe how gorgeous these bracelets are. I can picture each one with the outfit I would wear it with. :0) Just wanted to let you know how much I really do enjoy your blog. Thank you for taking the time to share with us all!!
Lorraine Castellon-Rowe
www.lorrainerowe.blogspot.com
Ltrain26@comcast.net

Kellie said...

OOOOOO WOW this is absolutely stunning!
Hugs Kel xx