Monday 31 August 2009

At The Beach...


I WISH! No, I am NOT at the beach, but this bracelet that I recently made reminds me of being at the beach...and so it was named.


The beautiful lampwork focal beads are called Ocean Waves, and are by Candice Mathewson of Beadgoodies on Etsy. I can highly recommend Candice's work. She makes beautiful beads.


It is a cold, windy, overcast day here in our beautiful capital...so I thought it was appropriate to put up something sunny and reminiscent of warm places on my blog...especially given tomorrow is the first day of Spring...HELLO...have we forgotten about Spring...HMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm? PLEASE, please, pretty please let it be warm and sunny tomorrow!

Think warm thoughts...ok?
Sam.

6 comments:

susy said...

I love it, may have to pop over to the etsy store and have look (and then learn to make one,lol) The colours are gorgeous,I was born and raised by the ocean and still miss living there. Do you make them to sell or just for your own fun?

Carol Dunstan said...

oh that is gorgeous!

Gail Kirby said...

That is lovely Sam. Do you sell them???

Louise said...

Wow, gorgeous work Sam. Is there anything you can't do? Papercrafts, Jewellery, Photography....

Thanks for sharing your beautiful creations! And thaks for the kind words on my blog too. :-D

Debbie Pamment said...

Have just been catching up on all of your wonderful work - WOW, WOW, WOW!! Congrats too on another iPick from Nancy - soooo well deserved!!!

And how divine is this bracelet?!?! I can sooo see the beach theme - Spring is finally here - hooray!!!

Take care...
xXx

Alison said...

These beads are just gorgeous. I have bought myself some, as they go just beautifully with a dress I just bought. Now I just have to make the accessories. Wonderful!!
Alison Charlton