Sunday 8 June 2008

Workshop Make n' Take

We all made this little Gift Purse at a recent workshop I demo'ed at.



Again, it was made using Sharon Turnbull's groovy design (Hi Sharon!!!). The Hostess and her guests loved it Sharon....it'll be used again for sure.

I did start out to fully CASE this one I saw on Diane's blog recently, but I don't have the 'Priceless' stamp set, so that was going to be a bit tricky. Then I thought it would be cool to incorporate the Circle of Friendship stamp set, available in this month's eScape promotion from Stampin' Up! I think it works well. I have used Blue Bayou cardstock and the Fall Flowers DSP, as did Diane. There are now two lots of Fall Flowers DSP slated for my next Stampin Up! purchase ;-).

Here is what the little insert looks like:



Ciao!
Sam.

3 comments:

Diane Barnes said...

Oooh I really like your version with the circle of friendship set Sam...& you know I'm so with you on the Fall Flowers paper too! best wishes, Di :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Sam, LOVE what you have done with this card!

Also the snake cake looks great!

xo
Sharon

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Hi Sam.
Yet another beautiful creation by yourself.. and your photos ALWAYS look so GORGEOUS!!

Sarah
xx