Thursday 10 April 2008

Stampin' Up! Convention - Brisbane, Australia

I just thought I’d drop you a quick line and say Hi, from sunny Bris-Vegas!! Well, actually it is overcast, and did sprinkle for a bit (RAIN...what a novelty), but who cares?

I am here for the second Stampin’ Up! Convention to be held in Australia. It starts tomorrow, runs for two days, and is being held in the Convention Centre here in Southbank, Brisbane.

These photos show the view from the room. FABULOUS!!! :-).




This is my swap card. I’ve made 22 of these (they took FOREVER), and I have the materials here for another 18, but the chances of them getting down before tomorrow a.m. are small.



I'll have to post the recipe another time. My hand hurts from all the stamping yesterday ;-). I don't know how people do hundreds of swap cards...probably not the day before convention starts, that's how!

I’ll let you know how it goes!
All the best,
Sam.

1 comment:

Jo said...

Well, that's what happens when you leave it to the last minute just so you can show off the new things you got, LOL. The view looks good from the balcony though. Have a great time, hopefully I'll see you next year.
Cheers
Jo
(still patiently (not) waiting for my order to arrive)