We have a Birthday coming up in our house...and this is the card that I have made for that occasion!
My apologies for the poor lighting. I may take this card and my challenge card outside tomorrow and re-photograph them. They look pretty dim to me. As an aside, how close are the colours to those of the Colour Challenge? I actually started this card the night before Kristina posted her colours....SPOOKY!
Back to the card though. I have CASE'd this design from a card on Alisa Tilsner's blog HERE. It is actually the card that Alisa used to demonstrate her WOW technique at Convention - Watercolouring! Thanks for the colouring tips Alisa, and the card idea!!
I have used:
- Brilliant Blue, Bashful Blue and Pumpkin Pie Cardstock (the Bashful Blue layer has been Cuttlebugged with the Swiss Dots folder)
- Jersey Shore Double-Sided Designer Series paper
- Wild Wasabi Double-Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
- misc. brand Chipboard, covered in Jersey Shore, 'iced' with Crystal Effects and mounted up on Dimensionals (OF COURSE ;-)
- Watercolour Paper
- Boatloads of Love Stamp Set, stamped in Stazon ink
- Brilliant Blue, Wild Wasabi, Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue, Going Gray and Basic Gray Classic Ink, and
Do you think he will like it?